Activate this exclusive deal to get Free on this Udemy course Ultimate Angular 2 Developer with Bootstrap 4 & TypeScript
Angular 2 is the latest development framework from Google that was just released on September 2016. Even though it is new, it is already a sought-after (& highly paid) skill for building scalable, robust and modern cross-platform applications.
If you are a front-end or a full-stack developer, then this course is a must for you to take your career on to the next level! This is also beneficial for Project Managers, Computer Science students or anyone who wants to know and learn the latest technology right now in the ever evolving world of technology.
In Ultimate Angular 2 with Bootstrap 4 & TypeScript course, Jon will take you on a pragmatic, hands-on yet fun learning journey to Angular 2.
Within minutes, you’ll learn how to create Angular 2 applications! We will discuss the basics of the framework and guide you to setup your local development workspace. From properly creating Directives, Components, Services and Routing to actually integrating them to build our application. With Angular CLI, I’ll show you how to automate your development process. You will also learn the basics of TypeScript and how to use Bootstrap 4!
You’ll learn how to:
- Install Node, NPM and other Angular 2 dependencies
- Learn and usse the official Angular 2.0 Production Release version!
- Create Angular 2 archetype with Angular CLI, QuickStart, Plunker and other methods.
- Understand the basics of Angular 2 framework.
- Learn how to create Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Easily generate source and test files with Angular CLI
- Familiarize yourself with Visual Studio Code IDE
- Use and Integrate Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Routing.
- Learn the basic of TypeScript by creating a Class, Interface and Enum
- Integrate and use Bootstrap 4 in your application.
- . . . and many, many more!
Are you now ready for the next BIG jump of your career?
Come on and let’s learn Angular 2 today!