Activate this exclusive deal to get Free on this Udemy course Website Design Build a single Page Website Parallax site
Do you want to build your web portfolio and expand your knowledge of web design?
Recently trending web design concept of parallax involves the background moving at a different rate to the foreground content. This creates an interesting effect as the visitor scroll down the website.
Within this course we introduce the concept of web design for modern websites. Creating an HTML frame, adding CSS styling and then applying dynamic interaction via jQuery.
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn about web design and how to create modern custom websites from scratch. Everything you need is included within this course. Learn how it all fits together within this unique project based learning course.
Build a real web project and add cool animation effects. This course is designed to teach you step by step what each line of code does, how and where to apply the code to get the desired results.
- This course provides everything you need to get started with web design.
- Project introduction and planning
- Step by Step learning about web design
- HTML page structuring designing your website template
- Creating proper structure to prepare for CSS
- Applying CSS to styling you website
- Creating effects within your website
- Adding jQuery for dynamic interactive content
- Adding animations to scroll
- using jQuery to check viewer scroll location to create active navbar
- Tweaking and updating CSS
What you get
- Step by step learning
- Source Code is included
- Top resources provided
- Work alongside lessons
- HD quality video
- Professional experienced instructor
This course covers web design with an introduction to using jQuery for advanced web functionality.
By the end of the course you will have the skills and know how to make a website.
I am here to help you learn how to create your own websites and ready to answer any questions you may have.
Want to know more, what are you waiting for take the first step. Join now to start learning how you too can create websites today.